
Well, finally she posts something again.
I myself was starting to get worried.
he, he. : )
(The above is a painting that I did with watercolor paint and pencil. It wasn't my idea, but I really liked it so I copied it)
Well, I just finished my midterms. Hooray! Spring break is on it's way. I'll
be going home in three weeks and enjoying some time with the family. No rowdiness here.

I cut off ten inches of hair for locks of love! It was a scary process, but I had a great stylist helping me through. ; )
Here's a picture of the styled/finished product.

Well, I really ought to go to bed. But I promise to post again soon! Some things I am going to write about (to remind myself, mostly)....
1) my recent wreck
2) some hopes and dreams
3) oh....puppets
much love!
Goodnight to all, and to all a good night.

3 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Your hair looks beautiful!! :)
Definitey.
I am all about Locks for Love..what a great gift!!
You are beautiful and a gifted artist!!
Post a Comment