I have an overflowing laundry basket sitting under my desk.
I have a heap of homework that needs tackled.
And I'm reading "The Road Less Traveled:A new Psychology of Love, Traditional Values, and Spiritual Growth" and of course the last chapter was on discipline and facing problems head on.
Sheesh.
So right now I am trying to be thankful for TODAY and not wish things were "the way they used to be" because I know that is unhealthy. I am trying to not become overwhelmed because homework and laundry are.....pretty menial problems. Perspective! Trying not to wish things were different, because wishing won't solve anything, will it? It is all in my hands, is it not? Live today! Today I am living.
But I will say this, I am just about ready for this semester. to .be.
over!

2 comments:
Your new layout is way more hippie.
I'll find you when it's over. ;)
What are your summer plans?
Thinking of you,
Post a Comment